MALAYSIA: ‘If a True Love’s Blog Can Break the Spell…’

Nothing says true love more than dedicating a blog to your loved one– at least, that’s what Abil Fikri Ahmad thought (and did) when he created abil4fauziah.blogspot.com. But this isn’t just any ordinary site. This stay-at-home husband created and dedicated his blog for his wife (or dear as he calls her) who has been in a coma for over a year. His wife, Fauziah Muhamad collapsed from an asthma attack and remains in a vegetative state, which she may remain for life. However, Abil still cares for her, the woman he fell in love with at first sight. He continues to blog about her and care for her in hopes that one day she may wake up and know what has happened as time passed. We’ll keep hoping she can see your blog too, Abil.

Go to: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/9/9/nation/11996651&sec=nation

19 Replies to “MALAYSIA: ‘If a True Love’s Blog Can Break the Spell…’”

1. Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.